Governança Visão Geral
Governança Visão Geral
- We follow the best market practices, with the objective of bringing reliability, transparency and ability to generate value and return.
- Since 2012, we have been part of the Novo Mercado segment of B3, which brings together companies with the best governance practices, and follow the recommendations of the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC).
- We are a Full Corporation company, with no set of controlling shareholders in charge.
- We adhered to the Arbitration Panel to resolve corporate conflicts, which gives greater speed in solving corporate issues.
- We have an Internal Controls area responsible for assessing and improving controls, applying compliance practices, mitigation of risks and internal audit, and which reports to the Audit Committee.
- The members of the Board of Directors act in the process of identifying and managing Kroton’s risks by participating in the Advisory Committees. In addition, the main issues and concerns reported by stakeholders are sent directly to the Board by the Company’s directors
- Our risk management includes the analysis of regulations and laws that may influence our activities, as well as the projection of different economic scenarios in the short, medium and long terms.
Commitment to Ethics and Transparency
- To ensure that our employees, suppliers and any other business partners act in accordance with our ethical guidelines, we have a Code of Conduct – available on our Institutional website and internal communication channels.
- At the Kroton University, we offer an online course about our Code of Ethics, compulsory training for all employees.
Anticorruption and Compliance
- All our employees receive an Anticorruption Manual, which explains the compliance rules and the concepts and responsibilities established in Anticorruption Law 12846/2013.
- Kroton Confidential Channel (CCK) allows our employees, suppliers and business partners to report situations in which our ethical values and principles are being violated or put at risk.
- All complaints are treated in a confidential and impartial manner, and are vetted and answered. The Channel can be accessed through the following website: http://cck.kroton.com.br/cck
Last update: January 22, 2018