Governança Visão Geral
Governança Visão Geral
- We follow the best market practices, with the objective of bringing reliability, transparency and ability to generate value and return.
- Since 2012, we have been part of the Novo Mercado segment of B3, which brings together companies with the best governance practices, and follow the recommendations of the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC).
- We are a Full Corporation company, with no set of controlling shareholders in charge.
- We adhered to the Arbitration Panel to resolve corporate conflicts, which gives greater speed in solving corporate issues.
- We have an Internal Control, Audit and Compliance Department, which reports to Senior Management and the Audit Committee, and is responsible for identifying and mitigating risks, improving controls and conducting independent internal audits.
- At the end of 2017, the area was responsible for developing our Risk Management Policy, which formalizes how we conducted the process at Kroton, defining the roles and responsibilities of those involved.
- Our risk management follows the best market practices, such as the COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission) and ISO31000.
Commitment to Ethics and Transparency
- The principles and ethical guidelines that govern our Company are registered in the Code of Conduct, which describes what are the expected behaviors and those that should be avoided by all our employees, suppliers and other business partners.
- Upon entering the Company, all our employees conduct mandatory training on the Code of Conduct and the Anti-Corruption Manual at Kroton University.
Anticorruption and Compliance
- Our Anti-Corruption Manual provides guidance on the most rigorous compliance criteria and the concepts and responsibilities established in Anti-Corruption Law 12.846 / 2013.
- Kroton Confidential Channel (CCK) allows our employees, suppliers and business partners to contact our compliance team to report situations in which our ethical values and principles are being violated or put at risk.
- All complaints are treated in a confidential and impartial manner, and are vetted and answered. The Channel can be accessed through the following website: http://cck.kroton.com.br/cck
Last update: January 22, 2018